I stayed here for five nights with my husband and two young children. The hotel is very pretty, with a lovely atrium through the building. We found it to be very clean and not particularly noisy - our room wasn't directly on the atrium, but we did have some noise from the front street.
There is free wifi in the building with a good connection in our room on the 3rd floor. There's a terrace, and a handy laundry room where you can do washing for free - a real bonus (doubt we'd have survived our fortnight in Mexico without it!).
The staff were very friendly - Monica who served us at breakfast was particularly kind and helpful with the children.
It's close to the Zocalo, and we can recommend the Pasteleria across the street for takeaway food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't just stay near historic sites in Mexico - actually stay inside one when you visit the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Mexico City - Centro Historico. Located a short walk to the Zocalo Plaza, Metropolitian Cathedral, Templo Mayor ruins, numerous museums and the busy government and business center of downtown Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico
- Hampton Inn Mexico City