We stayed at this hotel on our first visit to DF in May 2014. The location is perfect for tourists and we felt safe walking in the area at night. The rooms are fair-sized, clean and the shower was amazing! The complimentary breakfast is an excellent start to the day with many choices - bread, pastries, yoghurt as well as a hot cooked Mexican breakfast. I did my laundry there the night before we checked out - very very convenient as the use of the Laundromat was free and the lady at the front desk gave me a packet of detergent at no charge. I also do appreciate the Hampton style of hot drinks in the foyer anytime you wish. I cannot fault this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't just stay near historic sites in Mexico - actually stay inside one when you visit the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Mexico City - Centro Historico. Located a short walk to the Zocalo Plaza, Metropolitian Cathedral, Templo Mayor ruins, numerous museums and the busy government and business center of downtown Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Hampton Inn Mexico City