The hotel is located in the Colonial Centre about three blocks from the zocalo. This is great if you are traveling as a tourist for site seeing. If you are traveling for business this is a bit far from and not the most convenient location. The hotel is in a beautiful colonial building and the rooms are very clean and modern although a bit small.
The bonus besides the fact that it is convenient location for exploring the historical centre is that there is free internet and complimentary breakfast. The hotel is convenient from the airport and shouldnt cost more than 150 Pesos (less than $15). For the convenience and the value as well as the very friendly and personal service I would definitely return. In fact I stayed there on two seperate occassions at both the beginning and end of my trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't just stay near historic sites in Mexico - actually stay inside one when you visit the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Mexico City - Centro Historico. Located a short walk to the Zocalo Plaza, Metropolitian Cathedral, Templo Mayor ruins, numerous museums and the busy government and business center of downtown Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Hampton Inn Mexico City