Fab spot, 5 mins walk from the central square. Very clean, excellent service, quiet, big room, well equipped (incl shampoo, conditioner, moisturiser, 3 x bath, hand & face towels), massive bed, free WiFi (altho a little hard to pick up on iPhones in the room - laptop fine though). Also free business centre with printer. Breakfast buffet included (it was ok, quite a bit of choice). The seafood restaurant attached was also very good (and pretty cheap). No extra costs which is always good. They promise 100% service satisfaction or something - and they deliver.
Check out Diego Rivera's murals at Secretariat Educacion Publica (or something), free and amazing (entrances is fairly non-descript, gards at a doorway, from one end, have to walk thru to see the bulk of the murals, just a few at the other end).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't just stay near historic sites in Mexico - actually stay inside one when you visit the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Mexico City - Centro Historico. Located a short walk to the Zocalo Plaza, Metropolitian Cathedral, Templo Mayor ruins, numerous museums and the busy government and business center of downtown Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Hampton Inn Mexico City