Stadia Suites Santa Fe
US$336
US$441
US$429
  • Restaurant
Hotel Ritz Mexico(Mexico City)
US$71
US$69
  • Restaurant
W Mexico City(Mexico City)
US$361
  • Room Service
Hotel PF(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$278
US$246
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswashing machinesmall kitchenconvenience storebusiness hotelhome away from homemexican breakfastcommon areasbottled watergood sizecomfortable bedwalking distanceevery morningrecommend this hotelsupermarketcitymexico
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Stayed here for 10 days for business. It was very convenient with the washer/dryer and the small kitchen. Nice breakfast choices. There is a supermarket close by and a convenience store behind the hotel. Wi-fi internet service was very good. The housekeeping service was not consistent (some days the bathroom supplies were complete and some days not). Otherwise, it was very nice and comfortable stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
StadiaSuitesSantaFe, Guest Relations Manager at Stadia Suites Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2013

Dear Sly Manila,
we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Stadia Suites.
We thank you for your comments on the housekeeping service and its consistency.
We have made some improvements in our internet service, so we are happy to hear that our efforts worked for you.
We would love to welcome you again at Stadia Suites, so please do not hesitate on contacting me if you happen to return to Mexico City.

Mónica Aguilar
Stadia Suites

Reviewed 22 February 2013

My client reserved a room for me here, and I have no complaints.
Have read numerous complaint on service; but, since I had no real requests for service, I cannot say.
The rooms are well designed, equipped, and well maintained. Comfortable bed, working space, and closet area. It even has a washer/dryer. The bathroom is functional and clean.
The gym is well equipped for working out while travelling. Breakfast buffet is also nice... not great, but good enough.
Would stay again, and recommend.

Room Tip: Can't go wrong.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
StadiaSuitesSantaFe, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Stadia Suites Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2013

Dear FCGG,
thank you for taking your time for writing a review about your stay at Stadia Suites.
We are delighted to know that you would come back and recommend Stadia Suites.
We look forward to serving you again soon.

Best Regards,

Mónica Aguilar Torrentera
Service Quality

Reviewed 29 January 2013

We have been staying here for a business trip of 1 week only. For us it is very comfortable that the hotel is located very closely to our office. I enjoyed the Mexican breakfast buffet and really liked the kind of food offered (enchilladas, etc.). But there is also cereals and other rather sweet kinds of breakfast offered for those who don't want to have such a hearty breakfast. There are lots of restaurants around to have lunch and dinner and the supermarket also offers sandwiches if only small meals are requested. I didn't use the small kitchen, but I can imagine if you're staying for a longer period it might be nice to have the possibility to prepare something yourself.

I don't like hotel rooms with carpet, but this is a rather small negative point that is only my personal opinion.

I didn't have time to use other facilities offered like the gym etc. therefore I'm only commenting in the room and breakfast.

Otherwise I can fully recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

Dear Ms. Sonja,
we are happy to read your review about your stay at Stadia Suites, thank you for taking your time and sharing your positive insights about our breakfast and our suites.
We look forward to serving you again.

Best Regards,

Mónica Aguilar
Service Quality

Reviewed 19 October 2012

Stadia Suites is a typical business hotel located in a business district, but I would say the the rooms are above the average: spacious, with a fully equipped kitchen, very clear with floor-to-roof windows and clean. I did not have problems with internet as other reviewers had. Breakfast was also very good and with many options. Every time I needed assistance from the reception they were kind and willing to help. A supermarket and a mall are within walking distance. Although I stayed there for only 3 nights, I am sure I would have no problems to stay longer if needed.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
StadiaSuitesSantaFe, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Stadia Suites Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2012

Dear Guest (Rodsd),
thank you for your opinion about your recent stay at Stadia Suites. We are delighted to know that you had a great stay with us.
We look forward to serving you again soon.

Stadia Suites Team.

Reviewed 7 September 2012

I stayed at Stadia Suites back in February for two weeks on a business trip and really liked this hotel. It was very comfortable, clean and had a very nice home feeling to it. The room that I stayed in was accommodated with a small kitchen area, refrigerator and washing machine. There was plenty of nice food places, a mall and a small convenience store within walking distance. There was also plenty of security in this hotel as well as around the nearby restaurants. The bathroom was very clean and the towels were large and very comfy. The service was also very good. Definitely would recommend this to anyone.

Room Tip: I only stayed on the 7th floor and could recommend any room on this floor.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business