This place is very well located to the historical centre of Mexico City. The hosts are helpful and friendly giving much information about the various sites to see and how to get to them. The place is kclean and well maintained and the breakfasts were nicely done by Liliana and William while I was there. David, the owner was also reallykind and helpful while I was there even though he was not onduty atthe time. The securikty is good with a doorman available 24 hours. I would recommend this place to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Born right in the heart of Mexico City, and its relaunched Centro Historico, our Flats are located at main Bolivar street just around the corner to the enigmatic Tacuba street. Chillout Flat is an urban oasis, a bed and breakfast with an unbeatable homely atmosphere, 9 rooms and a Mystical soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your Chillout Flat Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chillout Flat Bed And Breakfast
- Chillout Flat Hotel Mexico City
- Chillout Flat Bed & Breakfast Mexico City