We stayed here for 4 nights and thoroughly enjoyed it. The location is central - you would be 10 min away from Zocalo. The Allende metro station is around corner, and you can travel to all tourist sites by the cheap metro (3 pesos a trip) which is what we did.
The room (Foghat) is pretty clean and cozy - the only drawback was that the bathroom is down the hall. However, we got used to that. The owner David and his wife Eloisa are very friendly. David was always there during the breakfast talking to guests and providing valuable advice. The breakfasts were simple but delicious. On Sundays, the breakfast is by self-service which was fine too.
Overall, we found Chillout Flat fitting its name - so if you want to chill out in Mexico City, this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Born right in the heart of Mexico City, and its relaunched Centro Historico, our Flats are located at main Bolivar street just around the corner to the enigmatic Tacuba street. Chillout Flat is an urban oasis, a bed and breakfast with an unbeatable homely atmosphere, 9 rooms and a Mystical soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Chillout Flat Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chillout Flat Bed And Breakfast
- Chillout Flat Hotel Mexico City
- Chillout Flat Bed & Breakfast Mexico City