“Don't Stay Here!”

Ranked #146 of 306 Hotels in Mexico City
Alamo, California
“Don't Stay Here!”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Awful Service! No towels -- I had to call for them two days in a row. The mirror in bathroom was dirty! Housekeeping left the coffee pot on, so I was greeted by the stench of burnt coffee grounds upon my evening return to the room. The foyer furniture is VERY uncomfortable, so waiting for colleagues was quite difficult.
I was "upgraded" to a garden room -- but, NO VIEW and window was mostly blocked by a HUGE pillar -- INSIDE THE ROOM. I could barely access the desk or the window.
The staff's english was not good. I was not expecting much, yet was still unpleasantly surprised.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Wyndham_10, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Mexico City Polanco, responded to this review, 26 August 2013
First of all, please accept my appologies for all the inconvenients and mistakes we made during you stay here with us, I'm reviewing thos with my straff in order to fix and solve the issues you mentinoed to us. I'm agree with you, this is unaceptable, again, sorry for the inconvenients.

Regarding the room, yes we do have different sizes and due the bulding some of them have some adecuations thta may result unconfortable, but we also have a great romos, bigger to satisfy your space needs.

Hope you can give us a new oppportunity to serve you and try one of those romos where I'm sure you will be much more confortable and also warrantee you that you may receive the Wyndham Polanco kind of service that we provide to all our guests.

Again, please accept our appologies and let us know when you will be in town again, sure we will do it better.

Best Regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Walnut Creek, California
Reviewed 23 August 2013

The price was right, the location ideal but oh what a mistake. I was there for three nights, two of them housekeeping did not bring clean towels to the room. The evening staff was not confident in their english so getting fresh towels to the room was not easy.One of the bolts attaching the toilet to the floor was not connected and the service of the afternoon and evening staff was not good.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest:

I'm so sorry to receive your comments about our staff and service, unfortunatelly we had higger turover the past month and had a shorter time for the new staff training, we are already working on that, it is now at stándard now and hope you can give us a new opportunity where you can verify and feel it.

Once again, so sorry for the inconvenients, will be a pleasure to serve you during your next trip to Mexico City,

Best Regards

Travellers are raving about these Mexico City hotels

Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Hotel is very good located, comfortable and clean. Bed is a little to soft for my preferences and there is little furniture to store clothes.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Wyndham_10, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Mexico City Polanco, responded to this review, 31 July 2013
Thanks for your comments and suggestions.
We hope stay with us in the next visit.

Regards.
Rosario
Brookline, MA
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I enjoyed being able to walk to most of Polanco, Condesa and Reforma. Also, took long, leisurely walks in Chapultepec Park. I got a small room, but with a great view of the Castillo; fortunately, my window did open wide. Ask for a top floor; you get better views and less noise.
Overall, enjoyed my five days stay.

Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Wyndham_10, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Mexico City Polanco, responded to this review, 19 June 2013
Dear Guest!
Thanks a lot for all your comments, we are commited with your completed satisfaction every day.
we will great if for your next stay you can try our neww suitesknow the new suites same service, same confort diferent location and also to convenient location

Thanks