“Good Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #151 of 304 Hotels in Mexico City
El Paso, Texas, Usa
“Good Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

Good atention, and excelent service,,good ubication too...

Send me good offer each 15 days go to México City.

Thanks

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Wyndham_10, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Mexico City Polanco, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Dear Guest:
Thank You for your comments, you are welcome!
Please send me your email address to my email. rosarioortiz@wyndham.com . I will send you a special rate.

Warm regards,

Rosario

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

I found this hotel through a hotel booking site. The price was amazing and so I decided to book. The staff was very helpful and came to my aid in seconds for anything I needed, especially when the battery in my room's safe ran out. There were certain members of the staff that did not speak fluent English but if you are in Mexico maybe it is time to speak a little Spanish. I found the staff to be helpful and caring with a smile on their face.
The location is ideal because it is near the Castle of Chapultepec (which I was able to see from my window) and also close to restaurants (LosTres Panchos), stores and bars. If you find yourself on the side of the street, you may be waking up early to the sounds of honking and cars; the staff will be happy to move you to an interior room if you would like more silence. There is a small parking/valet service located in the building and there are plenty of opportunities to catch a taxi. You are also near the many museums the city has to offer. You will not be disappointed with your stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for an interior room away from the street that overlooks the Castle of Chapultepec. The view wil...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Wyndham_10, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Mexico City Polanco, responded to this review, 21 September 2013
Dear Guest :
Thanks for your comments, its great that yuo want to speak Spanish but we are working to improve the English of out staff.

Our main focus is to make your stay as pleasant as we can so Im happy to know that you had a good experience.

Again, we are committed with your satisfaction please let me know when are you coming back again to book you in a interior and quiet room.

Culiacan, Mexico
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

I spent just 1 night in this hotel, and didn't use all the amenities available. So this review is just for the room. The room was too small, with one full bed and a desk, it had an LCD TV between 32 and 40 inches size (very good size).

There were some stains on the bed linen, that gave me a bad impression.

The bathroom was ok, but it should have a furniture below the sink, because doesn't look good to see the pipes.

The employees were very friendly at the front desk and the bellboy, congrats for having them.

The price of 1 night was 1,700 pesos, very near to the camino real and fiesta americana near in this area, and this hotels have bigger rooms and better amenities.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with bigger bed size than a full.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Wyndham_10, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Mexico City Polanco, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Mr. Casanova

Many thanks for your comments, is important to say that the rate depends on the offer ,demand and the area too. You know our hotel is located in to the best area in the Mexico City. The Hotel has other rooms more spacious.

I´ll be taking care in the points that you tell us right now. Please come back with us, i promise your experience will be great.
My Staff and I will be waiting for your during the next visit, will be a pleasure serve you,

Alamo, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

Awful Service! No towels -- I had to call for them two days in a row. The mirror in bathroom was dirty! Housekeeping left the coffee pot on, so I was greeted by the stench of burnt coffee grounds upon my evening return to the room. The foyer furniture is VERY uncomfortable, so waiting for colleagues was quite difficult.
I was "upgraded" to a garden room -- but, NO VIEW and window was mostly blocked by a HUGE pillar -- INSIDE THE ROOM. I could barely access the desk or the window.
The staff's english was not good. I was not expecting much, yet was still unpleasantly surprised.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Wyndham_10, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Mexico City Polanco, responded to this review, 26 August 2013
First of all, please accept my appologies for all the inconvenients and mistakes we made during you stay here with us, I'm reviewing thos with my straff in order to fix and solve the issues you mentinoed to us. I'm agree with you, this is unaceptable, again, sorry for the inconvenients.

Regarding the room, yes we do have different sizes and due the bulding some of them have some adecuations thta may result unconfortable, but we also have a great romos, bigger to satisfy your space needs.

Hope you can give us a new oppportunity to serve you and try one of those romos where I'm sure you will be much more confortable and also warrantee you that you may receive the Wyndham Polanco kind of service that we provide to all our guests.

Again, please accept our appologies and let us know when you will be in town again, sure we will do it better.

Travellers are raving about these Mexico City hotels

Walnut Creek, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

The price was right, the location ideal but oh what a mistake. I was there for three nights, two of them housekeeping did not bring clean towels to the room. The evening staff was not confident in their english so getting fresh towels to the room was not easy.One of the bolts attaching the toilet to the floor was not connected and the service of the afternoon and evening staff was not good.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest:

I'm so sorry to receive your comments about our staff and service, unfortunatelly we had higger turover the past month and had a shorter time for the new staff training, we are already working on that, it is now at stándard now and hope you can give us a new opportunity where you can verify and feel it.

Once again, so sorry for the inconvenients, will be a pleasure to serve you during your next trip to Mexico City,