We stayed in this hotel on April 04/2014.
I have never seen a hotel without chairs in the lobby /areas ?? Where you want the people to sit down and relax??. It has the space to put some chairs or make small areas for people to sit down.
At night we were sweating ,because the air condition was turn off. We could not set the temperature. The sink faucet make a sound every time you turn it on.The shower was not working properly, it was a little water coming down,with a little pression.
The bathroom was only for one at a time , only can fit one person.
The pillows were old and hard as a rock. No iron ,No blower.
This hotel has a good location ,but they need Help! and need remodale the facilities ,Urgent desperately to compete with the rest of the hostels.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fiesta Americana Reforma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Fiesta Americana Hotel Reforma
- Fiesta Americana Mexico City
- Mexico City Fiesta Americana
- Fiesta Americana Reforma Mexico City