This hotel is very wel located in the center, just opposite the "Angel" & minutes away from the Zona Rosa and a shopping mall. As for the property itself its very old and in need of serious renovation (at least the rooms, the loby and entrance are ok). Price was reasonable and the breakfast was great. When you take a "formal" hotel taxi you will iterally pay 3 times as much but I guess in a place like Mexico city you dont have much options. I would probably stay here again but prior to that I would compare to the Holiday Inn which is not too far away, depending on whoever provides more value for money...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located on Mexico City's financial district, across the Angel of Independence. 755 Rooms, including 67 suites and 5 penthouses. All rooms features Sweet Sleeper Beds and Wireless Internet Access. 2 Restaurants: Amici and Manhattan Deli. 1 Mexican Bar: Jorongo with a tradicional Mariachi Lobby bar & Sushi bar Parking Area Pet Friendly More than twenty rooms for events and parties. Sheraton Maria Isabel offers a bussiness center area with Link-Sheraton Tecnology by Microsoft. The hotel has been repeatedly awarded the Four Diamond rating by the AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel
- Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel
- Mexico City Sheraton