Yes in the heart of financial district, friendly and useful staff speaking English. Ye,s great view of the “Angel”. Clean rooms but, clearly update is needed to become a 21st century Sheraton. This is a pity to have such outdated amenities. The coffee maker didn’t work, but they exchanged it promptly. As a Starwood member, although no status, I was expecting a Starwood floor (not club), didn’t get it. After asking twice for bathrobe and slippers, I got them. So service can be improved, but rooms upgrade is a must!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located on Mexico City's financial district, across the Angel of Independence. 755 Rooms, including 67 suites and 5 penthouses. All rooms features Sweet Sleeper Beds and Wireless Internet Access. 2 Restaurants: Amici and Manhattan Deli. 1 Mexican Bar: Jorongo with a tradicional Mariachi Lobby bar & Sushi bar Parking Area Pet Friendly More than twenty rooms for events and parties. Sheraton Maria Isabel offers a bussiness center area with Link-Sheraton Tecnology by Microsoft. The hotel has been repeatedly awarded the Four Diamond rating by the AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel
- Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel
- Mexico City Sheraton