On my previous stays at the Sheraton I had a room in what I thought was an old part of the hotel. On this stay I got a room in the other tower of the hotel. The good thing about this is that I was right about what I wrote in my first review: the hotel does have some age. Also all three elevators in this tower were working, unlike the other tower. I was also able to make more use of the gym this time. Very good equipment in the event you are in the fitness groove.
When I stay at a place that is old my biggest dread is having any issues with the room. Fortunately for my two weeks here I had none. With this factor in mind, the service has to be great. And the majority of days it was, right down to the shoe shine guy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located on Mexico City's financial district, across the Angel of Independence. 755 Rooms, including 67 suites and 5 penthouses. All rooms features Sweet Sleeper Beds and Wireless Internet Access. 2 Restaurants: Amici and Manhattan Deli. 1 Mexican Bar: Jorongo with a tradicional Mariachi Lobby bar & Sushi bar Parking Area Pet Friendly More than twenty rooms for events and parties. Sheraton Maria Isabel offers a bussiness center area with Link-Sheraton Tecnology by Microsoft. The hotel has been repeatedly awarded the Four Diamond rating by the AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel
- Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel
- Mexico City Sheraton