Have stayed 4 nights back in the Sheraton in Mexico. The staff was very attentive and helpful and my stay was in general very pleasant. One of the four elevators was under refurbishment and it was getting a bit annoying using the remaining three during peak times as a simple up or down journey could last for several minutes going up, down and stopping in every floor on the way. I hope this will be fixed soon. My room had to my surprise a window which I could slightly open which I really liked.
Due to the central and convenient location one will need to consider some spare time when leaving for meeting early morning.
I would pick the same hotel again for my next stay in Mexico.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located on Mexico City's financial district, across the Angel of Independence. 755 Rooms, including 67 suites and 5 penthouses. All rooms features Sweet Sleeper Beds and Wireless Internet Access. 2 Restaurants: Amici and Manhattan Deli. 1 Mexican Bar: Jorongo with a tradicional Mariachi Lobby bar & Sushi bar Parking Area Pet Friendly More than twenty rooms for events and parties. Sheraton Maria Isabel offers a bussiness center area with Link-Sheraton Tecnology by Microsoft. The hotel has been repeatedly awarded the Four Diamond rating by the AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel
- Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel
- Mexico City Sheraton