Big clean room with great view over monument , large bathroom shower area with plenty of sockets everywhere. Had really yummy room service one night which was also great value. Gym is really good with loads of equipment, pool not so great as tiny but it did seem to be heated though I did not brave it! Hotel is older but it is well maintained. Wifi is pricey at about £10 per 24hr but you do get 2hr free a day in the hotel lobby using 'the link' connection. Breakfast at the hotel is really great with fab selection very good value and the girl on the egg station does the most amazing omelettes and poaches eggs to perfection!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located on Mexico City's financial district, across the Angel of Independence. 755 Rooms, including 67 suites and 5 penthouses. All rooms features Sweet Sleeper Beds and Wireless Internet Access. 2 Restaurants: Amici and Manhattan Deli. 1 Mexican Bar: Jorongo with a tradicional Mariachi Lobby bar & Sushi bar Parking Area Pet Friendly More than twenty rooms for events and parties. Sheraton Maria Isabel offers a bussiness center area with Link-Sheraton Tecnology by Microsoft. The hotel has been repeatedly awarded the Four Diamond rating by the AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel
- Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel
- Mexico City Sheraton