Pool is a glorified bathtub.
Rooms are dated and only somewhat clean. Lucky if you have hot water in your room. (Water in the pool is warmer than the tap water.) Pool area is crazy hot. Too bad they don't have a jacuzzi or any kind of service up there..... Bar service or massage by pool would be awesome!!!!
Good towels, okay bed. Curtains don't come together fully. Rod that pushes them back don't work well. Food (room service) is kind of expensive considering what you can get if you leave the hotel. Starbucks inside thank goodness!!!
Few of the staff speak English. Customer service nothing to write home about. <----- seriously!!!!
Entertainment most nights. Safe area as US Embassy is literally a stone's throw away however, I'm telling you, you could do a lot better than this place. Think twice!!!!
Don't know how they qualify for four stars. (Giving it three but wish I could go 2.5)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located on Mexico City's financial district, across the Angel of Independence. 755 Rooms, including 67 suites and 5 penthouses. All rooms features Sweet Sleeper Beds and Wireless Internet Access. 2 Restaurants: Amici and Manhattan Deli. 1 Mexican Bar: Jorongo with a tradicional Mariachi Lobby bar & Sushi bar Parking Area Pet Friendly More than twenty rooms for events and parties. Sheraton Maria Isabel offers a bussiness center area with Link-Sheraton Tecnology by Microsoft. The hotel has been repeatedly awarded the Four Diamond rating by the AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel
- Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel
- Mexico City Sheraton