Stayed here several times over the last couple of years.
Excellent location, with very nice rooms.
Some people may not like it but I like the 80's look the hotel lobby and even some of the rooms have.
Buffet breakfast is very good and there is also a very convenient Starbucks downstairs.
They make good margaritas in the bar.
The reception staff are always very pleasant but concierge staff don't only seem to know the most obvious and famous places, I was trying to find a small museum nearby and they had no idea and rally could not be bothered finding out about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel is perfectly located in Mexico City's financial district, across from the Angel of Independence. Our elegant hotel in Mexico City offers 756 Rooms, including 67 suites and 5 penthouses. All guest rooms features Sweet Sleeper Beds and Wireless Internet Access. Services and amenities at our hotel include: 2 Restaurants: Amici and Manhattan Deli. 1 Mexican Bar: Jorongo with a tradicional Mariachi Lobby bar & Sushi bar Parking Area Pet Friendly More than twenty rooms for events and parties. Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel offers a business center area with Link-Sheraton Technology by Microsoft. Our hotel has been repeatedly awarded the Four Diamond rating by the AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel
- Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel
- Mexico City Sheraton