I've stayed at this location twice. My first time, I was taken back by how much this hotel had to offer.
Almost ALL of the staff speaks English very well, and can communicate easily with you, which is a big plus. The staff is very kind, courteous, and helpful. They really do go out of your way to make you feel comfortable in an environment that might not have been otherwise.
There are at least three restaurants located WITHIN the hotel. They offer a fantastic breakfast buffet, and the dinners include very delicious sushi, steaks, burgers, fish, salads, and many more items. I never had to leave the hotel for food once. Plenty of variety.
In addition, there are a few stores within the hotel, as long as a general store with anything you could possibly need, as well as some souvenirs, right down the street!
The location is quite easy to get to from the airport. Just stop at the kiosk for Nueva Imagen, and tell them you want to go to the Sheraton Maria Isabel on Paseo de la Reforma. Everyone seems to know where Reforma is, as it is a major street.
Once you're at the hotel, the concierge will arrange a private car to take you wherever you need to go, including back to the airport, so I only used an actual taxi one time.
The rooms were very nice. Nothing spectacular, but very well maintained. I heard from others that the water in the hotel was fine, but I still used bottled water for everything. The hotel provides as much as you need. Good luck finding anything in English on the TV, but I expected as much.
The walls were pretty thin both times. I could sometimes hear normal "inside voices" from the rooms next to me, which made me anxious as to what others could hear from my room. I definitely wish there was a little more insulation between the walls or something.
Overall, I had a very nice stay. I wouldn't choose any other hotel when visiting Mexico City. One of the drivers we had spoke English fluently, and told my co-workers and me about some of the local attractions, restaurants, and monuments around the area. Turns out he is a tour guide on the side and gave us his card. Next time I go down, I'll be able to check out some of these things, and am VERY excited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located on Mexico City's financial district, across the Angel of Independence. 755 Rooms, including 67 suites and 5 penthouses. All rooms features Sweet Sleeper Beds and Wireless Internet Access. 2 Restaurants: Amici and Manhattan Deli. 1 Mexican Bar: Jorongo with a tradicional Mariachi Lobby bar & Sushi bar Parking Area Pet Friendly More than twenty rooms for events and parties. Sheraton Maria Isabel offers a bussiness center area with Link-Sheraton Tecnology by Microsoft. The hotel has been repeatedly awarded the Four Diamond rating by the AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel
- Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel
- Mexico City Sheraton