The building itself is a beautiful property, since it seems to be constructed back in the 20's or 30's because of its art-deco style. Since arriving, the staff is extremely gentle and helpful. I reserved a regular room, but for some reason, they upgraded me to a suite on the PH. The suite was huge: on the first floor, a living room, a kitchen, and a dining room with a terrace to Reforma. On the second floor, the huge bedroom with a big bed and with an enormous window with a view of the city. Bathroom with a fancy jacuzzi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired at the Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa, a Leading Hotels of the World property located along Mexico City's fashionable Paseo de la Reforma avenue. This is where chic, contemporary style meets warm, intuitive service. It's the personal touches that really make us stand out. Friendly, attentive and always discreet, our staff takes the time to understand your unique needs. We're home to the only certified Leading SPA in Mexico City. Allow our therapists at our spa to help you relax with a holistic treatment or stress-melting massage. Complete your busy day dining at one of our three exquisite restaurants, where you can dinf the best of the Mexican , Spanish, Italian, Argentinian and Japanese gastronomies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marquis Reforma
- Marquis Reforma Mexico City
- Marquis Hotel Mexico
- Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa Mexico City