Located on Paseo de la Reforma.
Getting to Hotel from Airport:
Taxi took 70 minutes cost approx MXN 350.
Steps leading up to reception not good for wheeled luggage.
Could not get room checking in early and had to wait till later in day.
Asked for and got a high floor room.
Smelled very clean.
Short distance from elevators.
Comfortable high-end furnishings.
Internet in Room:
Yes. Large. Comfortably fits laptop.
Good quality food delivered within time promised.
Pricing on high side as expected at high-end hotels.
Many restaurants nearby and food court nearby open at lunch time.
Glass top with very tight space for legs.
Ceiling lamp over desk
Power sockets at desk height.
Not adjustable and not comfortable for working.
Tea and Coffee in room:
No complimentary coffee and tea.
Complimentary Drinking Water:
Two bottles daily.
Turn Down Service:
Closet, Drawer and Cabinet Space:
Large sized closet.
Phone on desk.
No couch. Extra desk chair.
Medium-sized LCD on wall.
BBC, CNN and some channels in English.
Large sized window.
Shade very effective at blocking sunlight.
View from Room:
Buildings behind hotel.
Combined shower and bathtub with rainshower.
Magnifying lighted mirror.
Water pressure strong.
Hot water always available.
No heated mirror.
Morning Newspaper at Door:
No. English language pamphlet under door in morning.
Yes – did not use.
Nice pool area in spa but at extra charge – did not use.
Did not see one.
Did not see one.
Noise Level in Room:
Some construction noise during the day.
Two full beds.
Very effective heating.
Alarm Clock and Wakeup:
Wake up calls always on time.
Did not use.
Picked up cheaper breakfast from nearby cafe.
Did not use.
Fast and efficient.
Getting from Hotel to Airport:
Taxi took 1 hour cost MXN 350.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired at the Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa, a Leading Hotels of the World property located along Mexico City's fashionable Paseo de la Reforma avenue. This is where chic, contemporary style meets warm, intuitive service. It's the personal touches that really make us stand out. Friendly, attentive and always discreet, our staff takes the time to understand your unique needs. We're home to the only certified Leading SPA in Mexico City. Allow our therapists at our spa to help you relax with a holistic treatment or stress-melting massage. Complete your busy day dining at one of our three exquisite restaurants, where you can dinf the best of the Mexican , Spanish, Italian, Argentinian and Japanese gastronomies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marquis Reforma
- Marquis Reforma Mexico City
- Marquis Hotel Mexico
- Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa Mexico City