I was upgraded to a suite which was spacious, but decorated in drab, dark colors, and in need of updating. The lighting was sparse, making it unsuitable for work : the light for the desk was a dim ceiling down light. The hotel did not have auxiliary desk lamps.
Housekeeping was impeccable, and I enjoyed the daily fresh fruit.
A big minus: Checking in to the hotel is not easy are not fully able bodied or have to carry your own suitcase: there are two steps up to get to the front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired at the Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa, a Leading Hotels of the World property located along Mexico City's fashionable Paseo de la Reforma avenue. This is where chic, contemporary style meets warm, intuitive service. It's the personal touches that really make us stand out. Friendly, attentive and always discreet, our staff takes the time to understand your unique needs. We're home to the only certified Leading SPA in Mexico City. Allow our therapists at our spa to help you relax with a holistic treatment or stress-melting massage. Complete your busy day dining at one of our three exquisite restaurants, where you can dinf the best of the Mexican , Spanish, Italian, Argentinian and Japanese gastronomies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marquis Reforma
- Marquis Reforma Mexico City
- Marquis Hotel Mexico
- Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa Mexico City