Lovely little charming hotel at reasonable price. The little courtyards are a peaceful retreat. The beds were comfortable. There was a large tub but you needed to step up to enter it. try the sangria..a unique take and the friends I was with all loved it!...Not at all like what I have had before..or any of us there!Tho I did not eat breakfast my friends that did loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Maria Cristina is located in the most important Financial Center in Mexico City, near the best entertainment places. Enjoy comfort and top service in one of our 150 guest rooms with internet service (WIFI)and convenient hotel amenities such as restaurant-bar, beauty salon, souvenir shop, a business center and function space for meetings or special events and the hotel has a beautiful garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Maria Cristina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maria Cristina Mexico City
- Hotel Maria Cristina Mexico City