I stayed there with my husband for a few nights around Christmas time. We got a deluxe room with king size bed. The room was spacious with a good sized and very clean bathroom. Our only complaint was the air conditioning. The deluxe room is equipped with a/c (which you pay the extra $20 US for). Unfortunately, our air did not function correctly and we had to call reception several times before moving to a different room. Once we moved everything seemed to work fine.
A week later, on the last leg of our trip before heading home, we tried our luck in a standard room. This was great (and cheaper). It was a bit smaller with a smaller bathroom, but all in all a very nice room.
If you are looking for a luxury hotel, I would stay somewhere else, and pay a premium. If you are looking for a clean & spacious room in a great location, I would book the Maria Cristina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Maria Cristina is located in the most important Financial Center in Mexico City, near the best entertainment places. Enjoy comfort and top service in one of our 150 guest rooms with internet service (WIFI)and convenient hotel amenities such as restaurant-bar, beauty salon, souvenir shop, a business center and function space for meetings or special events and the hotel has a beautiful garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Maria Cristina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maria Cristina Mexico City
- Hotel Maria Cristina Mexico City