Based on the recommendations of reviewers on Trip Advisor, my dad and I decided to reserve a room for one week at the Maria Cristina. The room was quite comfortable, and the air conditioning was a blessing. The staff was very helpful, and the restaurant was decent and very convenient. The grounds are peaceful and quite lovely. Internet is available for a really reasonable cost. Taxis are available right outside the hotel at all times. They are priced fairly and clean, and the drivers are courteous and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone unless you want something luxurious. If so, stay at one of the big chains and maybe you'll think you're still in the U.S.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Maria Cristina is located in the most important Financial Center in Mexico City, near the best entertainment places. Enjoy comfort and top service in one of our 150 guest rooms with internet service (WIFI)and convenient hotel amenities such as restaurant-bar, beauty salon, souvenir shop, a business center and function space for meetings or special events and the hotel has a beautiful garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Maria Cristina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maria Cristina Mexico City
- Hotel Maria Cristina Mexico City