The Maria Cristina is a great hotel for the casual or the business traveler. On our recent trip to Mexico City I made the mistake of passing by this 'classic choice for budget travelers' and trying to go more upmarket. Unfortunately the Maria Cristina turned out to be a nicer hotel for more than half the price. It is a very individual hotel, but has a classic lobby, uniformed staff, and rooms which are made up to the standard of any large chain hotel. The bed and pillows were by far the fluffiest we had in Mexico. Don't do what I did and be put off by the price; it's just a great deal.
Also, their taxi service was a great way to get around and stay safe; it is just a few dollars more than the sito taxis and has knowledgable drivers who speak English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Maria Cristina is located in the most important Financial Center in Mexico City, near the best entertainment places. Enjoy comfort and top service in one of our 150 guest rooms with internet service (WIFI)and convenient hotel amenities such as restaurant-bar, beauty salon, souvenir shop, a business center and function space for meetings or special events and the hotel has a beautiful garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Maria Cristina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maria Cristina Mexico City
- Hotel Maria Cristina Mexico City