totally agree..our experience was good. The Maria Cristina is a great hotel for the casual or the business traveler. This 'classic choice for budget travelers' It was a very individual hotel, with a classic lobby, uniformed staff. Nice breakfast at restuarant & friendly waiters. We had a deluxe double standard room overlooking the garden. Very clean and nice linens. Very quiet. AC, windows opened & fan. We are non-smokers, not sure if they have non smoking rooms, but didn't smell.
Had considered Camino Real, but after visiting by there, was glad we chose MC. Much more convient & nice Restuarants nearby.
Also local artists in nearby park on Sunday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Maria Cristina is located in the most important Financial Center in Mexico City, near the best entertainment places. Enjoy comfort and top service in one of our 150 guest rooms with internet service (WIFI)and convenient hotel amenities such as restaurant-bar, beauty salon, souvenir shop, a business center and function space for meetings or special events and the hotel has a beautiful garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Maria Cristina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maria Cristina Mexico City
- Hotel Maria Cristina Mexico City