InterContinental Presidente Mexico City
Zocalo Central(Mexico City)
US$189
US$121
1,698 results
All reviewsau pied de cochonalfredo di romathe club loungepolanco areachapultepec parknational auditoriumwalking distancebusiness tripbusiness centerhigh floorexecutive floorconcierge desklobby bargreat areaenjoyed my stayfantastic locationsafe area
Reviewed 31 March 2012

After several years of staying at the Hotel Presidente when travelling on business I was pleasantly suprised to see that they finally have a new spa. By far the nicest one in the area. After a long day of work there is no better way to unwind than having a massage at the spa and then going downstairs for a glass of wine at Au Pied de Cochon. It is the place to see and bee seen. The staff at the hotel always makes me feel at home and the service is excellent.

Room Tip: Try to stay on the executive rooms on the top floors
1  Thank Leisurepax
Reviewed 29 March 2012

The hotel is excellent and the service is great. I will like to mention Hector Rodriguez, 39 floor is very professional and goes out of his way to make the guests comfortable. I have had very favorable experiens with him for the last 4 years during my stay in your Hotel. I will like management to recognize his service. Thank you.
PS; I'M a guest in your hotel since 1991. See you next year.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

It was a great choice to stay in this hotel in Mexico City: perfect location, close to everything; fantastic views, the Auditorio Nacional; polite and helpful staff; spacious room; clean sheets, etc.. The price for all these is perfect. All these made our trip more pleasant.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2012

This is the second time I've stayed here. I was here for just one night this time and was able to book a room on the executive lounge/club (?) floor for $136. Internet was not included even though I am a Platinum Priority Club member. But, I spent a very pleasant time drinking cappuccino while working on the 39th floor lounge overlooking the city and had a good breakfast there the next morning. The neighborhood is very convenient with restaurants nearby (though I recall having an excellent meal in the hotel on my previous trip). The room was nice. Good shower. I'll happily return, especially at the rate I paid.

1  Thank letsmakeadeal
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I go a lot there for work and I like it a lot. It is really well located, close to really good restaurants and for me one of the great advantages is the access to the club lounge on the 39 floor. After a long day of work, many times, I don't feel like going out or anything, and they have great snacks and a very enjoyable athmosphere

Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business