My husband and I spent 04 nights at this hotel last May.
After searching many other options with better cost-benefit, we decided for the Presidente due its location, at Polanco area.
As I need the Internet for working, the hotel should provide it for free, as the most guests stay for business purpouses.
So, we had to pay for one day, and the other days we went to Starbucks coffee shorp, just across the street.
The breakfast was good, despite the high price of US$ 25,00 per person.
The room is comfortable, despite it is average. Be carefull with the room location: prefer staying at the high floors, due the noise of air conditioner machines that working all night long.
the concierge service is attentive.
I would stay here again, but it would be better if the Internet was free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Mexico City is an award-winning hotel in Polanco, one of the capital's most dynamic cultural, business and shopping areas. This prestigious building is close to the National Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec Park and Castle and the National Auditorium. Nearby Mazaryk Avenue and Antara Mall are also worth seeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, IHG, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Presidente Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Presidente Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Intercontinental Mexico City
- Mexico City Intercontinental