Stayed at the Intercontinental in Mexico for 3 wonderful nights, the hotel is located in one of the best zones in Mexico city, it is very safe to walk around, you can get a starbucks right across the street and walk anywhere within the zone of Polanco.
the hotel is wonderful, the staff is very helpful and can accomodate your every need, the restaurants are magnificent, they Have the Palm, Alfredo di Roma and Au Pied was just the best.
My room had a great view of the city.
All in all a magnificent stay with no complaints what so ever, if you are travelling to Mexico city this is the hotel you have to stay at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Mexico City is an award-winning hotel in Polanco, one of the capital's most dynamic cultural, business and shopping areas. This prestigious building is close to the National Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec Park and Castle and the National Auditorium. Nearby Mazaryk Avenue and Antara Mall are also worth seeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Presidente Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Presidente Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Intercontinental Mexico City
- Mexico City Intercontinental