“Great Business Hotel”

InterContinental Presidente Mexico City
Ranked #20 of 313 Hotels in Mexico City
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Stayed at the Intercontinental in Mexico for 3 wonderful nights, the hotel is located in one of the best zones in Mexico city, it is very safe to walk around, you can get a starbucks right across the street and walk anywhere within the zone of Polanco.
the hotel is wonderful, the staff is very helpful and can accomodate your every need, the restaurants are magnificent, they Have the Palm, Alfredo di Roma and Au Pied was just the best.
My room had a great view of the city.
All in all a magnificent stay with no complaints what so ever, if you are travelling to Mexico city this is the hotel you have to stay at.

2  Thank freaxs
Guillermo447, General Manager at InterContinental Presidente Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. Your comments are very rewarding, and make me even more proud of my staff. I am glad you had an excellent stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind regards,

Guillermo Valencia

Write a ReviewReviews (1,644)

Reviewed 20 July 2012

Excellent location,
Excellent service
Rooms are so and so (neither modern nor extremely clean)
They do provide you with slippers for your room but not much more.
Concierge service is efficient but they take forever just to get you a taxi.
As a side detail... be ready to dress up, if you dress too casually they may not take you for a guest
Check out the French restaurant downstairs (it's GOOD!!!).

Room Tip: I really liked the rooms looking over the park.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Minhaterra
Guillermo447, General Manager at InterContinental Presidente Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review and for considering our location and service excellent.
I have shared your comments with my team, and asked them to make sure we take action in those areas we need to improve.
In regards to the rooms, you are right and we are working in a project to make a modernization. We are presently doing some sample rooms to then start the renovation of all of them.
Best regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2012

The hotel room is very comfortable. I stayed 3 nights. Only negative is that my room was not made up until after 3:00 pm so the day that I returned early, it was still in disarray and I was working in the room while it was being cleaned. The restaurant selection is great. It is advantageous that the fitness center is accessible 24 hours since I am an early riser. The hotel is located in Polanco near the major businesses so it was convenient for meetings and to get to offices.

Room Tip: Request a room which faces the Paseo de la Reforma
1  Thank smatso

Dear Guest,
Thanks a lot for your review. I apologize for not having your room made up earlier and I asked my staff to take corrective action.
I am glad the rest of your stay was pleasant and we look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 18 July 2012

The hotel located in a beautiful area, is calmand elegant , the staf are willing to help at any moment, the food is execlent there are 2 of the best resturant in town.value for money is good.

Room Tip: either are great
2  Thank yves68
Reviewed 18 July 2012

After being well served by trained and nice check in staff went up to my room and to get some peace and quiet above the hassle of the city.
The room is very large and comfortable with everything that you need for your stay.
For the first morning I tried to have breakfast in the main restaurant which was over crowded and noisy. for the rest of the trip I had my dining at the club on the top floors which was quiet and excellent.
This is a great place to stay in while visiting Mexico City.

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the club level!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank iophir

Dear Guest,
Thanks for your review and excellent closing comment……..” This is a great place to stay in while visiting Mexico City”. I am glad you had a memorable stay.
We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 July 2012

I have traveled worldwide over the past 35 years and stayed at some of the best hotels in the world. I have found only a couple of dozen that I would rate Excellent this is one of them. Firstly the check in staff were fast and efficient, the bell-staff were very quick to get my bags up to the suite, the concierge and his staff were excellent and the in house food could not be faulted. The location here is fantastic so many good local places to go too. What helps is all so the local knowledge of the staff, this was a big help on this trip.The cleanliness was excellent and the suite was maintained well with very friendly and helpful housekeeping staff. I could not constructively criticize anything. Now I do hope the hotel keeps up to these high standards as it will not be easy. Thank You Intercon Presidente Mexico City!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Guillermo447, General Manager at InterContinental Presidente Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. What a great complement you have made of our service levels when you rate us as “Excellent”. Having stayed at the best hotels in the world, that says a lot.
I am sharing your comments with my staff and thank them for a job well done.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2012

I travel very often to Mexico City, and since 2 years ago, the Intercontinental is my only choice. Three things make unique this hotel, the staff is very friendly and customer oriented, the rooms are very comfortable, and the location is awesome with plenty of restaurants, bars within walking distance.

1  Thank ArturoyCaty
Guillermo447, General Manager at InterContinental Presidente Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2012

Dear Guest,
We really appreciate your review which talks highly of our property and the staff. I am glad we achieved the goal of satisfying our customers and I am proud of my team as well.
Thanks a lot for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.