We are longtime Platinum Ambassador members who have recently returned from yet another stay at the lovely Presidente InterContinental hotel in Polanco. During our most recent stay we were in need of two rooms since we had extra family traveling with us to celebrate the New Year with our family in Polanco. The Guest Relations Manager, Ms. Christina Chapa, made sure everything went perfectly with our trip! Our upgraded rooms were ideally situated next to one another, with wonderful welcoming amenities. Ms. Chapa also made herself available during our five day stay should we need anything at all. Also, prior to our departure we were fortunate to rendezvous with Mr. Mario Laguna. Mr. Laguna was the first person we ever interacted with at the InterContinental Presidente when we were researching hotels in Polanco. It was frankly his kind demeanor and accommodating nature, which made us decide to book the reservation at the InterContinental, instead of a rival hotel in the same neighborhood. He was also kind enough to introduce us to Ms. Chapa who has since made all of our reservations seamless. Not only are we delighted with the hotels accommodations, but other aspects of the hotel are excellent as well. During the trip our daughter was not well, and someone kindly came up to take her temperature and informed us that a Doctor is on call at all times should we have a need. Also, the room service prepared the loveliest chicken broth and brought it up quickly and unobtrusively. In the end, she felt better and we celebrated together at one of our favorite restaurants in the hotel, Au Pied de Cochon. The restaurant was easily able to accommodate a party of nineteen and placed us in a lovely private room. Absolutely delightful food, service and management!
In summary, all aspects of this hotel stand out! Wonderful accommodations, terrific room service and restaurants. And above all, the most impeccable service from the front desk. When I call and make a reservation with Ms. Chapa it is clear that she always takes care to remember our personal preferences. When you travel in general, and in particular, as often as we do, this thoughtful consideration is incredibly valued. This is a hotel which inspires our repeat business and which we recommend enthusiastically!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Mexico City is an award-winning hotel in Polanco, one of the capital's most dynamic cultural, business and shopping areas. This prestigious building is close to the National Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec Park and Castle and the National Auditorium. Nearby Mazaryk Avenue and Antara Mall are also worth seeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, IHG and Odigeo so you can book your InterContinental Presidente Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Presidente Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Intercontinental Mexico City
- Mexico City Intercontinental