The InterContinental Presidente in Mexico City is in a great location in Mexico City. The area is called Polanco and there are many great restaurants and bars. The hotel is very nice and the sevice is exceptional. The staff members are very attentive and friendly. There were many large groups staying while I was there and the hotel accommodated everyone with little inconvenience except for a few elevator backups in the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Mexico City is an award-winning hotel in Polanco, one of the capital's most dynamic cultural, business and shopping areas. This prestigious building is close to the National Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec Park and Castle and the National Auditorium. Nearby Mazaryk Avenue and Antara Mall are also worth seeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your InterContinental Presidente Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Presidente Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Intercontinental Mexico City
- Mexico City Intercontinental