I hardly ever write reviews, but I want to warn travelers to stay away. I typically stay in the Marriott next door but they were booked this time. As my colleague is staying there, I opted for the Intercontinental to be close. Got here today. The room first of all was not king size as reserved, second it was not really clean - half empty water bottles,used coffee pod still in coffee machine. The water in the coffee machine had brown gook floating in it - it was disgusting, yuck. I have to do some work on my laptop. A cleaning lady comes in without knocking - and does not even apologize, just tells me she has to bring a new shower cap. Also, there seems to be renovation going on - I hear hammering, the noise is awful. When I complain, they tell me they will give me a new room - this is now over 30 minutes ago and I have not heard back! Can't wait to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Mexico City is an award-winning hotel in Polanco, one of the capital's most dynamic cultural, business and shopping areas. This prestigious building is close to the National Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec Park and Castle and the National Auditorium. Nearby Mazaryk Avenue and Antara Mall are also worth seeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Presidente Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Presidente Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Intercontinental Mexico City
- Mexico City Intercontinental