We have just returned from a wonderful three night stay at the InterContinental Presidente in charming Polanco. We have stayed here numerous times, and, as a result, feel compelled to share the consistent excellency of this hotel. Every time we stay we are treated to the same level of superb service and are delighted with our accommodations. This is an establishment that values warm hospitality while also offering superb restaurants, spa experiences and an above average Club Lounge. Further, I would like to commend the Guest Relations Manager, Christopher Juern, and Mario Laguna at the Concierge for their stand out service.
Regarding Mr.Juern, he was incredibly helpful from the moment I booked our reservation. As an example, When I mentioned to him that we were traveling with family he then arranged a lovely upgrade with two adjoining rooms with a special amenity awaiting us in each room. Further, he made a point of personally checking in to see how we were enjoying our stay. That type of follow- through and attentiveness is to be commended because it not only made our stay as special as it possible but it makes us want to come back time and time again.
We also experienced wonderful service from Mr. Laguna at the Concierge desk. Not only was he eager to provide us with directions, confirm dinner reservations or direct us to shops but he also offered us a bicycle to navigate around Polanco! Quite simply, he is a very resourceful and amiable gentleman whom we will look forward to working with during future stays.
Regarding restaurants the hotel InterContinental has some of the best it the city. We actually had a private party during our stay at Au Pied de Cochon. It is a gorgeous French Bistro with spectacular food. We were celebrating a birthday party with 29 guests and were provided with a beautiful private room. The meal was divine and the service was timed perfectly. Quite an accomplishment for such a large group! We have eaten at all of the other hotels in the Hotel and been similarly pleased. Further, Mr. Juern and Mr. Laguna tell me that in several months a new restaurant is opening which is generating some excitement. We can’t wait for our next visit so we can try it.
Finally, one of our favorite aspects of the hotel is its wonderful Club Lounge. We are Platinum Ambassador members and have traveled frequently to many luxury hotels around the world and this is one of our favorite aspects of this hotel. To upgrade to this feature provides you with wonderful breakfast, a fabulous cocktail hour that is again served with the most impeccable service. Further, the Lounge overlooks the most gorgeous view of Mexico City!
In summary, this is truly a destination hotel with destination restaurants and location with a service staff that deserves high praise! We so look forward to our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Mexico City is an award-winning hotel in Polanco, one of the capital's most dynamic cultural, business and shopping areas. This prestigious building is close to the National Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec Park and Castle and the National Auditorium. Nearby Mazaryk Avenue and Antara Mall are also worth seeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Presidente Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Presidente Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Intercontinental Mexico City
- Mexico City Intercontinental