Hotel was probably at its best 20 or 25 years ago, now its getting old. Rooms are not modern and defintely not clean. The clean up of rooms is the worst I have seen in many years. They are renovating many of the floors and the noise is intolerable, they begin every day at about 8 am... no point in trying to sleep late here. On the other hand, room service was fast and the food and presentaion was excellent. My biggest peave was there during world cup and they blocked out all world cup games from room TV and made it a point to tell everyone that world cup games could only be seen in the downstaris bar and only if you were actually consuming something at the bar. This was a resal bummer.
Although most of the restaurants ( they have about 6 in the property) were very good, I certainly would not stay in this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Mexico City is an award-winning hotel in Polanco, one of the capital's most dynamic cultural, business and shopping areas. This prestigious building is close to the National Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec Park and Castle and the National Auditorium. Nearby Mazaryk Avenue and Antara Mall are also worth seeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo and IHG so you can book your InterContinental Presidente Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Presidente Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Intercontinental Mexico City
- Mexico City Intercontinental