From the moment I arrived it was not good. They lost my reservation. English, was broken , at best at reception and belhops only speak Spanish, and a re slow and uncaring, this for a businees hotel. No wifi in rooms.
Had to call to get, pen, paper, and a glasses. and articles for the bathroom.
Bathroom sink had no popper to close drain. Drying yourself with the towels was like using sandpaper.
Mattress was very hard, which I like, most don't but pillows werenlike slabs of cement. Mine ended up on the floor.
Nothing in the area as it's an industrial area but heavy traffic & w/street vendors. Ta200 pesos to airport, 350/400 from hotel).xi's expensive at hotel , go out of hotel , turn R and go a block or two and much cheaper (
There is a business center but didn't use it, nor do I know the charges, and there are charges.
Restaurant in the basement w/large windows w/people walking by can stare down at you as well as a staircase can come sdown to eat. More like a cafeteria. The food was just oh, expcept for Salmon I had once, but the foof was never hot.
I will never go back here, unfortunately, it was booked for me , for work.
I have traveled throughout Mexico many times and this is the worst place I have ever stayed.
The best thing was the room maids who were prompt, efficient, and caring. Not too bad was room service, used it twice. Food cam quickly but not approaching hot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independent Hotel 5 star business class, leader in the Roma-Condesa Zone, characterized by its high quality in all its services, always striving to exceed all expectations of their customers. The hotel has a prime location on Av. Cuauhtemoc, near freeways as Viaducto and Periferico, in the heart of Mexico City. It is located a few blocks from General Hospital of Mexico, Medical Center Siglo XXI, Cuauhtemoc Pavilion and Delta Park Mall. Only 15 minutes away from the WTC, Centro Historico, Zona Rosa and Reforma. Metro and Metrobus station in front of the hotel. It offers 191 rooms including singles, doubles, triples, Junior suites and Master suites with jacuzzi. You can request room with bathroom (shower, tub and bidet) or only with shower. All include air conditioning, wireless internet, cable TV, safe, ironing kit, hair dryer, electronic key, smoke alarm and central vacuum. The Restaurant- Bar Meson del Monje is highly regarded for its exquisite and varied buffet breakfast and lunch as well as its high pastries and a la carte specialties. It has 10 rooms with a capacity of 10-350 people for social and corporate events with parking for cars and buses with valet parking service. Exclusive partnerships with bus lines reaching the hotel entrance from Guadalajara, Queretaro and Aguascalientes. Ticket sale in the lobby of terrestrial ADO and ETN. Special discounts on prime entertainment and culture as Six Flags, Wax Museum and Ripley, theaters, etc. Different tours in and out of the city in the lobby of the hotel. In addition, there are other services such as: babysitting, medical, room service, laundry and dry cleaning, smoking terrace, business center, executive transportation and private security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Benidorm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benidorm Hotel Mexico City
- Hotel Benidorm Mexico City