Hotel Casa Blanca Mexico City
US$536
US$173
US$192
US$188
Gran Hotel Ciudad de Mexico(Mexico City)
US$208
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrooftop poolla revolucionnice and clean hotelminute walkbudget optionbreakfast and dinnerdepartment storeawesome locationsmall roomspent nightshotel is locatedfew blockssafe areamonumentreformamexicoevacuated
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Probably it was an unlucky stay, but this hotel cannot be a 5*! In Asia it would be a 2* or maximum 3*!! Awful service, very old rooms with cracks on the sink or on the floor. Two elevators only for a building with 20 floors, awful service at the reception and a funny guy for the room service that pretends the tips and doesn't live. The first night at my arrival I didn't have cash at all and he kept going on until I called the reception..

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank sasuke80
Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

This would have been a 4 If the elevator worked properly. The food, rooms and friendly staff were great. I often took the service stairs because of the bad elevator. Unfortunately during my stay my friend fell down about 4 floors in the void of the unsafe stairs. He survived but was taken to the hospital.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank nyprtraveler
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I stayed in this hotel for a week in 2010.

this is a good hotel the staff are very friendly. The hotel staff helped me to locate few of the good local Vegetarian restaurant and the service and breakfast in the hotel is very good. The hotel also offer bikes to go around city which is a bonus. The hotel is located in the CBD which is nice, on the down side the roof top swimming pool is very small.

The staff also booked me hotel in Acapulco for me which was very nice for me considering I dont speak local language and I was all by myself.

I would recommend this hotel for travellers.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank varun j
Reviewed 16 January 2014

The hotel is surprisingly good for a hotel for groups, service is good,stuff is helpful,breakfast is very good and served quickly the air condition was good really I was there at the end of December and I needed it a lot

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank rumiana1951
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I stayed here with my family several weeks ago. We stayed only one night. The room was very spacious (a suite for 3 people) but in spite of being a non-smoking room, there was an intense cigarette smell, as if the guest before us was smoking the whole time. All of our clothes were impregnated with that deep smell.

The bathroom sink had a toothpaste cap from a previous guest, and the lighting in the bathroom was very poor. The AC was very noisy.

Besides fruit, there weren't vegetarian options for breakfast.

I'm sorry but I think I'll not stay in this hotel again in the future. I've stayed in cheaper hotels that are cleaner than this one. The staff was really nice and helpful though.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family