Lowest prices for your stay
US$132
Free cancellation until 06/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$130
Hotels.com
US$130
eDreamsUS$132
SnaptravelUS$135
Orbitz.comUS$130
All reviews min walking distance hotel offers hotel is located three nights reforma renovation key
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2017

We stayed at the Casa Blanca for 4 nights in September 2017. You can't beat the location as it is just around the corner from the Plaza de la Revolucion and Reforma. There is a Sanborn Department store across the street, Le Meridien in the next block, walking distance to the 2222 Mall, the US Embassy and the Angel de la Independencia monument. The hotel is rather dated, the food not great, but the service was good.
On our 2nd night, we experienced the 8.1 Earthquake. It was scary and strong. Fortunately, the building held up, the people were mostly calm as we evacuated the hotel through the fire escape. We all headed towards the Plaza de la Revolucion which was an open space where we felt relatively safe. It happened at 12 midnight and it was cold. I would like to thank the hotel for being very thoughtful. Quite a few guests were in a state of "undress" and the hotel brought out bundles of unused, fresh towels either to cover up or to warm up from the cold. They were also very quick in bringing out coffee, bread and water which they served just outside the main door. The hotel power never went out and I was able to call some of my companions and urged them to come down through the fire escape. We were all safe and after some inspections, the hotel staff allowed us back to our rooms. Needless to say, our Casa Blanca Hotel experience was an "earthshaking" one.
Thank you Casa Blanca Management for taking care of us.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank rickyo636
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Hotel Casa Blanca for only one night. The hotel is decent. Our room was very small but very clean and comfortable enough for one night. The bathroom had a shower (no tub) and the hotel provided basic toiletries. There was a fridge in the room but in typical Mexico style, they unplug it between guests (to save energy) and so it smelled slightly of mildew and was not cold when we arrived. The bed was comfortable enough. The service at the reception when checking in was very slow and not super helpful (they didn't provide information like the wifi code or anything other suggestions or information about the hotel's amenities.) Overall a decent experience.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank uglydumplings
Reviewed 16 September 2017

It was a nice and clean hotel located near downtown. A few blocks from the Monumento a la Revolucion. Close to everything while still not too noisy, very friendly staff, helped us find restaurants. Transportation was very accessible
The breakfast and dinner served with room service was tasteful. Pretty punctual too.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank williamweber400
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Due to weather, I found myself stranded in the Mexico City airport unable to catch a flight back home. Luckily I found the Hotel Casa Blanca online and booked a room! This is a cute little hotel that is very budget friendly. It is located in a great part of town and the staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was dated, but was clean and had lots of fresh towels. I would definitely recommend staying here in the event that I was returning to Mexico City.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Starting with the only positive point is the location.
the staff need to comunicate better between them. When I arrived my reservation was already paid and they charged me again, and they didnt know what to do and how to make the refund, but finally they refunded my credit card. The room wasnt really clean, i didnt want to keep complaining so i let it go. The room has very old furniture and the matress gave me back pain and bed sheets were dirty. I couldnt sleep the first night cause the next door room was really loud, i called front desk at least 3 time and they didnt do anything, it was until i knocked the other room wall when they got quiet and it was about 1 am. In the morning, hotel called me around 8 am to asked if I still needed the iron. ( I never asked for an iron) They called my room by mistake and no apologies for waking us up early after a bad night of sleep.
The air-condition in the room was so noisy that I had to turn it off.
Bathroom has mold, and the toilet has a leak.
The gym was a mess too, only one machine exercise was working.

I dont recomend this hotel. They claimed to have 5 stars but i give them 2. I am a frecuent flyer to Mexico city and this is the worst hotel I had stayed.
You can get better hotel and better price around that area too.

Date of stay: July 2017