Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$132
Hotels.comUS$130
eDreamsUS$132
TripadvisorUS$130
ZenHotels.com
SnaptravelUS$135
All reviews min walking distance hotel offers hotel is located three nights reforma renovation key
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2018 via mobile

Staff were friendly, check in was easy and there was free parking. Location was good and walking distance to restaurants and bars. We had two bed in the room (family of four), one was comfy but the other one had a plastic sheet under the sheet which made it uncomfortable. Only two towels were provided so we had to ask for more. Hotel was advertised with a gym but you have to get a free pass from reception and go out the hotel to a gym around the corner which we found a little inconvenient. The pool on the roof was very cold as water was not heated but did have a nice bar on the roof terrace.
Breakfast was included but there was not much choice and there was one chef cooking everything to order, eggs, pancakes, waffles, tortillas. So it was very slow, he looked over worked and could only do one order at a time. They eggs were very greasy as he used too much oil. The could of offered scrambled eggs and bacon pre cooked and kept warm, this would of helped take the pressure off him I think.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were here with 13 other people on a pilgrimage to Mexico and this is one of the places we stayed at. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. Our room was most comfortable and clean. The bathroom was great and clean. The hotel restaurant was very good offering a very nice breakfast- lots of fresh fruit, cereals, yogurt, juices and breads. There’s also a hot buffet, but my husband’s buffet food was cold.

I would definitely return to this hotel and have no problems recommending it. You’ll enjoy your time here.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 September 2018

What a disappointment. What purports to be a 5 star is tired, dated and in desperate need of a makeover - I lost count of how many colours were in my bedroom!
The basic facilities are there but I had a quite a few issues:
- sunloungers are in another area from the pool; when I asked if 1 could be moved, I was told no
- the pool was lovely to have but there are no rungs on the ladder
- the information in the room (of which there was almost none) said the gym was in suite 133 - this is now a storage cupboard; they have a subscription to a gym on the next street - it's very good but I had to go out in the dark to find it
- the bed linen is out of the ark - sheets that don't fit, old bobbly (stained) blanket and heavy bedspread; even the small guesthouse I stayed at had white linen and duvet!
- there were various issues in my room which the staff (who are very nice) fixed quickly but it smacked of no checks being done
- the area is OK but the street was a bit off-putting with a derelict building next door used by homeless people and on the other side a major construction going on; didn't like coming back at night
- unlike most hotels they don't ask for your card on check-in to secure against bar bills etc; tried to put a drink against my room and couldn't which created all sorts of fuss; I was there for 7 nights so it was pretty likely I was going to have some expenses!
I was desperate to leave but there was no give from the hotel - I felt sorry for the staff as they were helpful but it needs a serious improvement and definitely shouldn't be allowed to put 5 stars on its publicity. If the hotel said it was a 2 star, my review would have been shining!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank EnglandFinediner
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

No complaints, clean comfy albeit basic room, but with useful safe and fridge. Pool area small but enjoyable. Reasonable location midway between centre of town and Condesa nightlife. Used ubers to travel around.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 6 nights and we found it a great experience. Value for money .Great location. Friendly staff .Cannot think of any negatives for this hotel only negative that comes to mind is we had to leave and come home .Would definately stay here again

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple