This hotel is nothing special, it's a place to sleep. The advantage is a very central location which makes it a good choice if you are not looking for luxury but a place for exploring the central parts of Mexico City.
+ Clean. Pretty large rooms. Nice and helpful staff.
- Noisy from traffic, shops and bars in the area. Cold rooms (when cold outside).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Fontan Reforma, ideal for travelers looking for new experiences, a hotel located in the heart of Mexico City, just a few steps from the Palacio de Bellas Artes, 800 mts from the Zocalo Capitalino and one block from the subway station Hidalgo. With its 240 Rooms this hotel is suitable for Tourists from all over the world as well as for Executives in search of rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Fontan Reforma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Fontan Mexico City
- Hotel Fontan Reforma Mexico City