Though the self-bestowed 5 stars are a little on the generous side, nevertheless the Hotel Imperial is a great place to stay. The lobby, upstairs restaurant and friendly and accommodating staff rate full marks. The bedrooms have been modified from their original colonial decor and are a bit of a mixed bag. The first time we stayed, the coat rack bar and hangers were missing as were the little luxuries (such as Kleenex tissues). The second time, everything was in order. Noise from the street (if you want to have the window open) is fairly intrusive as is to be expected from the location in the heart of the commercial district.
Museums, the cathedral, the 'zocalo' are all a short distance away and the rates on both of our previous visits (booked in advance over the internet) were at least half of the rack rate. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Imperial Reforma offers a cozy and relaxing environment due to an strategic location and a personalized treatment. Located under 30 minutes to the city airport,5 minutes to the American Embassy, just a street far from the Expo Reforma and 10 minutes walk from the historical center. For this and much care, the Hotel Imperial Reforma has and always will be a legacy from Mexico to the world ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Imperial Reforma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Reforma Hotel
- Imperial Reforma Mexico City
- Hotel Imperial Reforma Mexico City