We booked this hotel online and it was very well priced. We were so surprised, 1st off by the helpful staff then we were awed by the huge room! Super cool place with alot of the original character. We loved the place and wish we could have stayed rather than switch to the Emporio.
We had no issues with the internet and they give you free access to their own computers at any time. We didn't try the buffet but it looked amazing as well. The hotel is really close to metro, lots of attractions and within range of some great ethnic restaurants!
We will definitely book the Imperial if back in Mexico city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Imperial Reforma offers a cozy and relaxing environment due to an strategic location and a personalized treatment. Located under 30 minutes to the city airport,5 minutes to the American Embassy, just a street far from the Expo Reforma and 10 minutes walk from the historical center. For this and much care, the Hotel Imperial Reforma has and always will be a legacy from Mexico to the world ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Imperial Reforma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Reforma Hotel
- Imperial Reforma Mexico City
- Hotel Imperial Reforma Mexico City