This was my first hotel in Mexico DF. I really liked the location, close to subway and museums. Zona rosa is also the gay district so there is some party and noise around. So ask for a room in the upper floors, it will be better. But no big deal with the noise. Rooms are excellent, beds are great and bathrooms too. Breakfast is a good value, even if you find coffee and pancakes all around for much cheaper. Staff is really nice and helpful. I'll go back there if I can - and if I find good promo fares on Internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel in Mexico City ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Room Mate Valentina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Room Mate Valentina Hotel Mexico City
- Marco Polo Mexico City
- Hotel Marco Polo
- Room Mate Valentina Mexico City