The Good: - Friendly staff, decent bed, plenty of space, free breakfast, super central location if you are good with Zona Rosa. Loved walking around the neighborhood and felt totally safe. Not a ton of good restaurants given the neighborhood is so loco, but still interesting and good.
Not So Good: The walls were THUMPING on Valentine Day's night; I am the deepest sleeper ever and was BLOWN AWAY by the noise from the clubs blasting through the walls all through the night. I heard Katy Perry in my dreams. The next night I called for ear plugs, which they don't have. They went to buy them for me but charged me. Should've been on hand. The front desk staff just shrugged and smiled and said sorry, no compensation or resolution. Breakfast is not too great. The plastic couches in the room are unusable and there is a general look of disrepair, and the plastic shapes on the walls look cheap.
Definitely wouldn't stay again but was fine with my time there and don't have any regrets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel in Mexico City ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Room Mate Hotels, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Room Mate Valentina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Room Mate Valentina Hotel Mexico City
- Marco Polo Mexico City
- Hotel Marco Polo
- Room Mate Valentina Mexico City