From Jan,9 to Jan.12 I was a guest at the Metropol.I can say that this hotel is very good for the price,Room and bathroon were nice and very clean with plenty of towels and articles of toiletry,The room was big but I hated the color of one wall PectoBismol pink...The location is excellent only a block and a half from the Alameda park and Bellas Artes and close to Chinatown whith abundance of restaurants,I found the front desk personnel a bit cold but that is OK with me.Going to Mexico almost every year for the last 20 years and the first time at this hotel.I really recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In downtown Mexico City, one block from Alameda Central and Palacio de Bellas Artes, you’ll find Hotel Metropol here you can feel completely at home enjoying the contemporary installation an incomparable Service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Metropol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropol Hotel Mexico City
- Hotel Metropol Mexico City