After a few days in the mountain, it was both chaotic to return to Mexico City and nice to get to a soft bed and hot shower. This hotel is nothing fancy - a bit dated, in fact - but provides safe, clean, friendly lodging. The hotel is walking distanced to some fantastic attractions and restaurants. There is a nearby 7-11. The rooms are reasonably sized. Elevators are tiny, but the stairs are a good option. Overall, this hotel is nothing special, but provides good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In downtown Mexico City, one block from Alameda Central and Palacio de Bellas Artes, you’ll find Hotel Metropol here you can feel completely at home enjoying the contemporary installation an incomparable Service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Metropol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropol Hotel Mexico City
- Hotel Metropol Mexico City