“Very good some recomendations”
Review of Segovia Regency

Segovia Regency
Ranked #101 of 312 Hotels in Mexico City
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

Nice, clean, great location with no problems, some recomendations, if you have problems for sleeping please ask an internal room the ones facing avenida chapultepec are noisy because of the traffic, recomendation to the administrators, it is an extrange request to ask for a 500 mexican pesos deposit for the use of a safety box since this is now a basic amenity more than something of luxury, there is a noise you can listen if you are at the first floors of the hotel (I stayed at 3rd) that it is something like a generator at the basement (you can identify that at the lobby since the sound its quite clear) so please qork on that, for guests try to stay at inner and upper rooms, last recomendation to administrators please check the cleaning products you use since the Smell is really strong and it is unconfortable if rooms have no adequate ventilation (my nose was itching because of the really stron smell of cleaning products) this for rooms like the ones facing av chapultepec for inner rooms they have nice windows that can be completelly open and there are no problems there.

Conclusion: Wold be back asking for an internal room at the highest floor possible

Hope this helps

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Daniel H

Reviewed 26 June 2014

The hotel isn't located in the city center which is the main disadvantage, you need to walk 10 minutes on the main avenue (and from there buses if you want), but the area is good and nice (to cowards like me), the staff charming, and he helped us to find a synagogue nearby (a difficult task).
We used the shuttle service from the hotel to the airport, very safe and the driver was just adorable!
The rooms are spacious and very clean!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I have been in this hotel a couple of times and it is now my place to stay whenever I go to Mexico City.
Most of the time I go for fun, and it is just located in the middle of it.
Just behinf the Zona Rosa, you are steps away from the most exciting area in Mexico City.
It is located half block form Insirgentes Subway station which make it very accesible by any mean.
I usually leave my car in the parking lot and use the public transportation.
The hotel is very comfortable. Well-sized rooms.
Price is low. Clean hotel.
You get a very good service for a low price room.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a room not facing the street, it would be kind of noisy.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I chose this hotel for its location and price. I could not make the reservation from the hotel website so I called and made a phone reservation three weeks prior to my trip. I was given a reservation code. Just to make sure everything was ok I called the day before to confirm the reservation and I was assure everything was ok. Next day I flew to Mexico city and arrived at 8PM (instead of 1PM)because my flight got delayed and I missed my connection. When I got to the hotel, the desk clerk told me the room was given to someone else because I didn't show up by 2PM. I was never asked about my arrival time, I was never informed that arriving late meant losing the reservation (not even the day before when I called) and what bothered me most was the attitude of the clerk. The way he told us, that they were full, the room was given away and it was not his problem if me and my family were late night in a foreign city with nowhere to stay. No apologies or nothing. -It's your problem, find another place to stay. My wife was starting to panic. Thank god for the cab driver who was very helpful, made some calls and helped us book another hotel a few blocks from there.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Mauricio M
Reviewed 25 December 2013

I have stayed on this Hotel for the third time. I went in the year 92, 97 and now this year. This hotel always meets my expectations and all necessities. Is near Reforma which is the main street of Mexico. Also you have the subway 1 block away. The location is secure too as it is in front on the Zona Rosa.
The rooms as always are clean and basic for what you need as tourist. You don't need a luxurious hotel if you are spending the whole day outside meeting the city.
The personnel are nice a very helpful. The restaurant and room services meet my expectations as always.
All in all, I will continue staying in this Hotel when I come to Mexico.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 November 2013

The hotel is across the Avenue from the Zona Rosa. It looks respectable from the outside and has both interior and exterior rooms. There is a restaurant and a business cenet. There are single double and triple rooms. You can request a lock from the reception to secure a lock-box in the room. Beds are hard, as are the pillows. There is no heat or air conditioning, but in Mexico city you rarely need those. There is an ice machine on each floor and filtered water in each room. The reception will arrange airport transporation if you want. Visitors are allowed. The best things about this hotel are the location and the price.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank anderson80067
Reviewed 27 October 2013

This hotel is ideal for its location. It is centrally located at the city centre. It is an ideal business hotel for the budgeted business traveller. There is free parking for travellers with a vehicle. At restaurant Segovia, you can tickle your taste buds with delicious mexican food and also continental food. The Lobby bar is a great place to unwind after a hard days work. The staff is warm, friendly, hospitable and polite. You are provided with services more than expected. The rooms are neat clean and tidy. I faced no problem whatsoever. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business