Stayed 1 night. Only good thing is that he room is huge and the staff are friendly. Carpet was really old and dirty. They said we can use internet in the room, but hardly any signal. While we're in the elevator, the elevator got stuck. There seems to be some lobby renovation going on, but the contractors are constantly smoking in the lobby so very bad air. I will not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is located in the heart of Historical Downtown, the most important cultural center in Mexico City, close to Bellas Artes subway station. Surrounded by Restaurants, Museums, Historical Monuments, Malls, Entertainment Centers, Night Clubs. Close to Juarez Avenue, one of the most important financial centers. To 30 minutes from international airport. If you want to know the Mexican Culture, you should start in this zone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your San Francisco Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel San Francisco Mexico City
- San Francisco Mexico City
- San Francisco Hotel Mexico City