If I'd known that this hotel was full of tour parties and had whitewashed walls, I'd have paid a little extra and gone anywhere else. Reception is constantly busy, but its mainly because of large groups forever checking in and out. The rooms are particularly dull and staff seem to lack any kind of courteous behaviour. "Get them in, get them out" seems to be the attitude here. When I arrived back in Mexico City, I booked in elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is located in the heart of Historical Downtown, the most important cultural center in Mexico City, close to Bellas Artes subway station. Surrounded by Restaurants, Museums, Historical Monuments, Malls, Entertainment Centers, Night Clubs. Close to Juarez Avenue, one of the most important financial centers. To 30 minutes from international airport. If you want to know the Mexican Culture, you should start in this zone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your San Francisco Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel San Francisco Mexico City
- San Francisco Mexico City
- San Francisco Hotel Mexico City