I visit Mexico City several times a year on business, and have stayed here several times. The location couldn't be better, it is close to lots of public transportation, in a very safe area, near a large park/garden, with many reasonably priced restaurants nearby, as well as bookstores, coffee(!) drugstores, pretty much anything you need is within walking distance. The hotel is not fancy, but it clean and well-mantained. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They maintain a couple of private taxi drivers who will come and pick you up anywhere at the time and place you specify and don't charge extra for picking you up no matter when or where. (Ask for Pepe or Jorge). There is a very nice restaurant downstairs with mid-range prices, good service. The only downside is that the TV's don't work that well, but I don't watch much TV so didn't really. The cost can't be beat for what you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is located in the heart of Historical Downtown, the most important cultural center in Mexico City, close to Bellas Artes subway station. Surrounded by Restaurants, Museums, Historical Monuments, Malls, Entertainment Centers, Night Clubs. Close to Juarez Avenue, one of the most important financial centers. To 30 minutes from international airport. If you want to know the Mexican Culture, you should start in this zone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your San Francisco Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel San Francisco Mexico City
- San Francisco Mexico City
- San Francisco Hotel Mexico City