On entering the hotel you are welcomed by architecture and style that is inherently Mexican style blended with contemporary class and comfort. Rooms are clean and serviced beautifully, no overkill on unnecessary 'bits'. Restaurants such as La Huerta have variety and gastronomic value. Morimoto Japanese is an international success for the hotel and locals. Polite and friendly service is efficient. Sophisticated surroundings invite business meetings and visitors with ease.
Since discovering this jewel this is the only hotel i visit in Mexico City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Polanco is unique architectural concept, created by highly-regarded architect Ricardo Legorreta. This space is considered a Hotel-Museum for its beauty and art collection. It opened its doors to the public on July 25, 1968, combining modern features with shapes clearly reminiscent of Prehispanic pyramids, the elements of which merge together to create a wonderful architectural work. Camino Real Polanco has hosted two soccer World Cups and the Olympic Games, as well as over 210 official visits from presidents and kings from all over the world. Category 5 Stars / 4 Diamonds ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Camino Real Polanco Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Camino Real Hotel Mexico City
- Mexico City Camino Real
- Camino Real Polanco Mexico Mexico City